Matrix version 2.0.2 brings a completely new component to the Matrix package that extends the value of Matrix by providing a new way of visualizing stakeholders within Salesforce.
The Arpedio Organizational Chart.
Arpedio’s Org Chart is based on your existing Salesforce data and turns it into an interactive Org Charts, that visualizes your Salesforce contact hierarchy, giving you the full overview of your clients. Its fully integrated into Salesforce and can be included on your Account page by simply adding it through the page editor. For a full overview of this new feature check out the showcase on Arpedio's website: Arpedio Organizational Chart.
In addition to this there are a number of bug fixes included in this version:
- Matrix score now displays .0 for integers for visual consistency.
- Coloring of the assessment boxes in the matrix are aligned.
- Matrix wizards contacts names adhere to box limit.
- The Matrix Preview component now has y-axis and x-axis labels instead of two y-axis.
- Better handling of large stakeholder names in the Matrix.
- Creating contact directly from Matrix takes you to lightning view (previously classic).
We hope you enjoy the changes and if you should experience any issues or have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.