Once done with your template, you can publish it, which enables your team and colleagues to view and interact with it.
A good idea is to publish your first template as a "test-template". Because once a template is published, it is locked for editing. If you want to edit after publishing a template, you need to create a new template.
Here is a checklist before rolling out your template:
- Is the template covering a holistic perspective of your opportunity?
- Is anything missing that could be relevant in order to meet your opportunity
- Does everyone agrees upon and understands the internal and professional phrases used in the template? E.g. "relationships" versus "stakeholders".
- Can any questions be misunderstood or are they clear and to the point?
- Have you tested the template on a test-group in order to check everyone
- Has the template been proofread?
Are you in doubt? Don't be. You can publish as many template versions as you like, and thereby test various versions of a template before rolling out the final one.
Still in doubt? Let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you.
Now, you're ready to add the sales process as a handy visual feature to detail screen. Here's a guide.