Whether an Action is suggested to a sales rep or not is controlled by the Rules.
You can define rules based on
- Answers to Questions
- Score of a Topic
- Score of an Area
and you can build complex rules using AND/OR logic.
- Choose the type you want to base your rule condition for: Be it an Area, Topic or Question.
- Select the item from within the Element you want to create this rule for.
- Enter the condition for the rule to be true.
When the composite rule is true, then the Action will be suggested.
E.g in this case, if the sales rep answers “Negative” to the question “Is the stakeholder map completed and current?” then the sales rep will be suggested the action “Identify and develop a coach in the sales organization”.
Here is an example
Below are two rules for a single action.
- The first rule consists of two conditions, which are separated with “and”. In order for the action to be suggested, both conditions must be true.
- The second rule has only one condition.
In order for the action to be suggested, EITHER both of the two conditions for rule no. 1 must be true OR rule no. 2 must be true.
Need a short checklist before publishing? Here's one.
If not, you're ready to add ARPEDIO's visual feature to the detail screen. A small feature, which visualizes the whole process for your sales rep.