You can define rules based on
- Answers to Questions
- Score of a Topic
- Score of an Area
and you can build complex rules using AND/OR logic.
- Choose the type you want to base your rule condition for: Be it an Area, Topic or Question.
- Select the item from within the Element you want to create this rule for.
- Enter the condition for the rule to be true.
When the composite rule is true, then the Action will be suggested.
Here is an example
Below are two rules for a single action.
- The first rule consists of two conditions, which are separated with “and”. In order for the action to be suggested, both conditions must be true.
- The second rule has only one condition.
In order for the action to be suggested, EITHER both of the two conditions for rule no. 1 must be true OR rule no. 2 must be true.
Need a short checklist before publishing? Here's one.
If not, you're ready to add ARPEDIO's visual feature to the detail screen. A small feature, which visualizes the whole process for your sales rep.