You should add the Matrix section to detail screen for each of the object types, where stakeholder mapping is relevant, e.g. to the detail screens for Account and/or Opportunity.
NB: To add this feature make sure you have created and published an ARPEDIO Matrix template for the object type.
The explanation below is for the Opportunity object type; the same step-by-step guide can be followed for other object types relevant for stakeholder mapping.
- Click on the Opportunity tab and open any opportunity.
- Click on the Edit Layout link to change the page layout.
- Create a section and drag and drop it in a suitable location. Give the section the name ARPEDIO Matrix. For Layout select 1-Column.
- Choose VisualForce Pages in the menu and drag-drop the ArpedioMatrixBasicOpportunity into the new section. In addition, drag-drop the Arpedio1MatrixBasicOpportunity into the section Mobile Cards (Salesforce1 only)
- Click the Save button in the Opportunity Layout section.
- The ARPEDIO Opportunity Assessment section is now added to the Opportunity page.
And that's it.