Questions narrow down the topic within an area even further and thereby make it action-oriented and practical. Questions are also where you concretize best practice into actions.
What to remember when creating questions
- A good thing to have in mind is, that questions below a certain topic should fully cover the topic.
- Make a quick brainstorm regarding what needs to be done in order to meet best practice within your organization before writing the questions.
- Furthermore, the questions should be spot on and clear. Move out all passive terms and abstract words and find someone to test your questions on.
- Another focal point is to limit the number of questions in total. Otherwise it can quickly sum up. Discuss with your sales reps how many questions are needed.
- Also make sure that the question are "closed questions".
Below you see an example of a topic with five different quesitons.