- First, click on the Get It Now button from the ARPEDIO Sales AppExchange listing page. Select production or Sandbox, depending on where you want to install the app.
- Next, accept the “Terms & conditions” and hit the Confirm Install button.
- Log in to Salesforce.
- Once done, go through the following steps to install ARPEDIO Sales properly in your Salesforce environment.
- Choose Install for Admins Only and hit the Install button.
- In the Approve Third-Party Access dialog box, select Yes - grant access to these third party websites and hit the Continue button.
- And finally, install the ARPEDIO Package by clicking the Install button.
- In case the installation takes too long an email will be sent once installation has been completed.
- Once the installation is successfully completed, the following screen will appear.
Need help to manage licenses? Click here.